Wednesday, December 9, 2009


I can't believe it's already been four days since Sinterklaas. I guess time flies when you get fun gifts.
My parents wanted me to make a wishlist.
I got some things I asked for: the Time Traveller's Wife, which means I can finally read it. I'm hoping to watch the movie this week. I also got another book I asked for: the Elegance of the Hedgehog, I'm really looking forward to reading that as well. And I don't know if you were aware of the fact that I love graphic novels, but I put a few on my wishlist, so one of them could pick whichever was easiest to find, I got Watchmen. I have also yet to see that movie.

Even though it's great I got some things I'd been wanting for a while, like the Adolie Day pencil case I told you about here, what I like most of all are surprises. And I got quite a few. My mom knows I'm really into owls so she gave me quite some things involving them, I'll save them for another "Owl Things Considered" though. I also got that wooden crochet hook I told you about, I'll try to put a picture up soon.
I also got some art supplies from my grandma, it's pretty cool she came up with that.

Anyway, I just thought I'd let you know I had a good time and I got some lovely things.

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...