Monday, January 4, 2010


Marvelous Music

Although I'm still listening to Matt Bauer's cd a lot (I often play it three times in a row on one day, nearly every day), I haven't forgotten about the singer who introduced me to him, indirectly: Mariee Sioux. I was going to her concert when I first saw him.


She makes this lovely, calm and I can't call it anything else than "foresty" kind of music. And her cd looks pretty "foresty" too. I find it great to play while I'm painting or crafting, because it is soothing and quite repetitive, which I like when I'm also focusing on something else, but not the kind that makes you really sleepy. It has a magic feel to it and the whole concert did too.

Here's a song for you to hear:

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...