Sunday, February 7, 2010


Just a Little Update

So my friend came over to model today. We had a great time and the hats I made really suit her, even the owl hat. We ended up watching Coraline, which was good, although I don't think it's that appropriate for children. I loved the garden scene, it was beautiful. To see that in 3D must be amazing.

Here's a goofy picture I probably won't put on Etsy, but really like:


I had a kiwi with my breakfast. It looked like a cat so I drew eyes and some whiskers on it. Just felt the need to share it.


Also a picture of my complete ink collection, I already showed a few but I got four more on my last shopping trip, including some pens.


I had to get a few separate tips for the crown pen so I can draw thick and thin lines. I absolutely fell in love with this one:


Putting the pictures on my Etsy will be one of my priorities, I think I'll be able to open the shop this week. I'm also really looking forward to drawing with ink, now that I have some more colors than orange, pink and gold to work with.

6 comments:

  1. she is adorable!! and those pens are beautiful. i would love to see your artwork sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the kiwi, such a cute little "cat" :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. That hat is so cute in that photo. Sounds like you had a lovely time.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. coraline is one of the best movies to come out recently. i enjoyed it so much, i'm seriously thinking about buying the dvd.

    i'm excited for your shop's grand opening!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute photo! YAY for grand openings!

    That kiwi is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...