Tuesday, April 27, 2010


Owl Things Considered

We've made it to the 150th post! How awesome is that?! Now I wish I had something special planned, but I don't really. However this is an owl post I'm very excited about.


Do you see this amazing owl t-shirt below? It was sold on TeeFury, an amazing website that sells limited edition t-shirts for one day only. I kept my eyes open for an owl shirt and one day they had this one.


Not only is the print in my favorite color, it's also gorgeous and weird in the best way possible.

I really liked the interview in the sidebar too, this is what the artist, Sean Nicholls, said about his childhood encounter with an owl:"I looked out the window and saw a huge owl trying to fly in through the closed window... and then It started playing rap music and shooting at me."


I ordered it a few weeks back and thought it would take about 2 months to reach me, so I was pleasantly surprised when I got to wear it within 3 weeks. It's already one of my favorites!

3 comments:

  1. I just came to your blog through The Dainty Squid. I bought this shirt from Teefury! I love it. I just wore it for the first time this week! People can't decide if it is funny or scary! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by :)
    I only wore it once so far too.
    That's what I love about it, well apart from the fact that it's an owl of course. It's just not too sweet, but also not just scary or bad-ass. And don't you just love the detail?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello!
    i just stumbled upon your blog and i'm so glad i did.
    it's lovely and full of owls which makes me so happy!!
    happy 150th post :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...