Friday, May 28, 2010


Lovely Movies

I just came back from my second Lonely Drifter Karen(click it to read my post on their music) concert. Once again it was amazing. For today's movie I picked something that their music reminded me of, namely "Everything is Illuminated". I know it's originally a book and no I haven't read it yet, but I did like the movie very much.


It was funny and touching and just artsy enough. And it did made me want to read the book too. Plus the soundtrack is amazing and I often play the cd.


Writing about it makes me want to see it again soon. Have you seen it?

1 comment:

  1. i haven't seen it! i have a terrible way of forgetting all the movies i intend to see upon entry of the video store. lame. also, what else is lame- i might be one of the last people NOT on netflix. haha. i guess it's easier when you don't actually have to go into the video store. hmm...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...