Saturday, July 3, 2010


Etsy Sale Tip

You know Chouettes is my favorite Etsy shop, right? Well, when I found about the huge sale this weekend, I just had to share it with you. All red, white and blue items are 20% off, but be quick because it only lasts until tomorrow.


The sale still includes 75 items from her huge store. There are rhinestone, floral or vintage earrings, rings and necklaces that are just too cute to pass up.


The packaging is always as lovely as the jewelry itself, I always get very excited when I receive it in the mail.


Even the mixed colored ones are on sale, for example the floral rings or these earrings below.


I am the proud owner of quite a collection from Chouettes and I just love how they make any outfit look so much better.
Prepare to get addicted!

1 comment:

  1. OW! How beautiful itens!
    It's my first time here and I loved the blog
    [I drink a lot of teas too haha]

    Have a nice week
    Cheers

    Marina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...