Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Owl Things Considered

Somehow I came across this Etsy shop that sold a lot of stamps and a few other items. When I read they could also do custom stamps I immediately knew I wanted one of my little owl logo.


It arrived this weekend and today my dad got me the block to stick it on. It is ready for use and I can't wait to start using it for orders.


This will look cute next to an adress on an envelope, I think. And it'll be clear that it's an order from my shop even before you open it.

With being so busy with art school I will have to find a new rhythm. I think the first few weeks will be the most draining and after that I'll be able to do more work Etsy wise. And try out that stamp properly.

2 comments:

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...