Saturday, December 11, 2010

Gift Certificates

After about a week of hiding under piles of blankets I finally made myself a little bit useful today.
From now on I can no longer promise that international orders will arrive before Christmas, so I figured it was time for gift certificates. They can be printed and given in a cute envelope, box or even between the pages of a book, if you're giving that too. Or you can just email it if the recipient lives abroad.

10, 25 and 50 dollar gift certificates are now available in the shop. Check them out here.


Hopefully the worst of my flu is over and I can be back blogging from now on!

4 comments:

  1. I hope you are feeling much better! Blanket-times always seem to have a healing effect :3!

    Immie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are feeling much, much better. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great idea. They turned out really cute, too!

    I hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...