Monday, December 6, 2010

Marvelous Music

The worst cold seems to be over (for now), but it turns out that after facing up to the snow I got sick. However, the show must go on.

So here's the song I'm addicted to at the moment.


I'm pretty sure at some point you've come accross "The Time Is Now" by Moloko too. I've always been fascinated with the song and when I happened to hear it at the movies a while back I wrote down the lyrics and finally looked it up.


Turns out Moloko includes the singer Róisín Murphy, who I also vaguely recalled. I remember once checking out her music, but somehow it didn't stick. So I have no idea about the rest of the music(except for Moloko's other well known song "Sing it Back"). All I know is I'm hooked on this song right now, but it definitely makes me more curious about the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...