Monday, October 31, 2011

5x5 Best of Autumn

I really wanted to do a post that was "head to toe" Autumn, and as much Autumn as possible, so I chose 5 of my favorite things for 5 different categories, but all about Autumn. I hope you'll enjoy them all!

-Best things about Autumn-
{1,2,3,4,5}
Marshmallows
Hot Beverages
Leaves Crunching
Fingerless Gloves
Sound of Rain

-Favorite Autumn Movies-
{1,2,3,4,5}
Reign Over Me
Sweet November
Good Will Hunting
Dan in Real Life
Autumn in New York

-Colors for your Autumn wardrobe-
Mustard Yellow
Grey Brown
Dark Magenta
Pumkin Orange
Olive Green

-Hobbies best enjoyed in the Fall-
{1,2,3,4,5}
Browsing Secondhand Bookshops
Baking
Doing Puzzles
Knitting
Windy Walks on the Beach

-Favorite Autumn CDs-
{1,2,3,4,5}
Mariee Sioux - Faces in the Rocks
Jason Webley - the Cost of Living
Ben Harper - Welcome to the Cruel World
Ray LaMontagne - Till the Sun Turns Black
Emily Loizeau - Pays Sauvage

Feel free to leave your favorite Autumn things in the comments;)

6 comments:

  1. Love this list! Thanks for sharing. The Autumn wardrobe colours are great! and I will be making note of the music and films I haven't seen for future reference :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you captured the atmosphere of Autumn here.

    I think one of my favourite Autumn things is making jams and chutneys - I love that it's plum, apple and squash season.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice list! I'll have to check out those albums.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this list! I will have to check into those movies and the music that I haven't already seen or heard!

    <3 Jenn
    jenn-mcclure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for reminding me about your autumn cd selection, Laura!! can't wait to have a listen to these

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...