Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Lovely latest additions

Lately I've been loving brooches and a little while back I bought some really pretty ones from tevagallery. There was a 2 for 1 deal, so I picked the cat you might remember from this post, and this amazing owl.


Apart from it being stunning it matches really my new autumn wardrobe so well!


A few weeks ago I got 25% discount on everything at H&M and I really did take advantage of that. You will probably see this cardigan again as I adore it. The brown/gray color is so beautiful and it also matches mustard really well, which I always thought was a lovely color but one that's very hard to match and wear in general.


And I recently bought me some high-heeled boots too! I hardly ever walk on heels(except for dance classes), but these seemed nice and sturdy, and completely won me over. I still prefer to walk on sneakers, but as far as heels go these are very walkable. And I love that they're both kick-ass and elegant. I was looking for something like this, so when I not only found them, but found them on sale, I was over the moon.

Have you done any Autumn shopping?

6 comments:

  1. Is it weird that we have the exact same cardigan? It's so freaking cosy! I am very in love with those boots too, they look like they could cope very well with the snow and rain <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! What are the odds?! Well...ok, it's H&M, but still;)

    And yes, they are very nice and warm and the sole looked really sturdy and like it would have a good grip in any weather.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, thanks for stopping by :)

    I know, that owl sweater is super cute!! love your blog XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for your message! =)

    I love Haruki Murakami. He's a great author. I haven't read this book yet (this one on my blog). I bought it recently. But I read some others and I always liked.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely brooch! I'd love to own a piece like that.
    Also, thanks for stopping by my blog. I will certainly be visiting yours more often. I adore all of your owl finds. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...