Monday, October 10, 2011

Marvelous Music: James Morrison

Sometimes it takes a while before you actually get an artist and can appreciate them for how amazing they actually are. I especially tend to overlook them when they are very well known and get played on the radio a lot, because frankly, I'm usually not a big fan of the massive hits.


This is exactly what happened with James Morrison. I kinda liked his music before, but it wasn't until I heard Slave to the Music, that I realised how seriously genius this guy is. I've been playing this song daily, because it always gets me super happy and excited to start the day.


I'm really looking forward to checking out the lesser known stuff now too. Oh what the heck, I'm throwing in another song!


Now they are currently giving away tickets to an exclusive radio gig in my city. I can't go that day and I'm so depressed that I can't enter. Oh well.... next concert I'll be sure to get a ticket. Or maybe one day I'll get lucky and walk in on one of his free surprise gigs.

2 comments:

  1. I love the song "Details in the Fabric", from Jason Mraz & James Morrison (: He has an unique voice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah! Me too:) And I love the rest of Jason Mraz's music too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...