Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Tim Burton Blogparty!!!

The lovely Andrea has yet again organized an incredible blog party. Today and tomorrow are filled with all sorts of Tim Burton goodness. And there are different posts and guest posts nearly every hour. She even made a special stop-motion:)



If you already follow Andrea's blog, you are familiar with her amazing sense of style, her ability to make perfect dresses and her love for collars. So it only made sense to send her some of my new "clickables" for the occasion.


If you take a good look, you'll spot that there's a Nightmare Before Christmas bow on the collar. And I just love the outfit she put together! She wrote a lovely post about it here.


All the Tim Burton posts have all been amazing and I can't wait to see the rest! You can still expect lots of posts tomorrow, about Corpse Bride, Sweeney Todd, Charley and the Chocolate Factory and of course Alice in Wonderland!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks a million, Laura!! I am absolutely smitten with the collar and it is my new favorite accessory =D xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...