Saturday, January 28, 2012

50% off ads:)


With the new layout come bigger and better ad spaces. I thought I'd give you guys 50% off on all sponsorships until the end of the month. And yes, this even includes the 3-month specials.





Which means you could get the large exclusive ad (that includes a guest post, tutorial or interview)

for $12,50






The regular ads for $5

Or the next 3 months for only $12,50




The small ads for only $3

Or $7,50 for 3 months



And if you don't know how to make a banner, I can make one for you at no extra cost!

You can check out the sponsorship page for more info on advertising, giveaways and reviews. Or email me if you're ready to purchase your ad-space.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...