Saturday, February 18, 2012

LUSHified: Smitten

If you're a regular reader, chances are you know about my love for LUSH. This winter I started visiting their stores on a regular basis and have grown more and more fond of their products. Besides them smelling delicious and just being awesome, they are 100% natural and that's what draws me to them the most.

Where is all this leading, you ask? Well...since I've noticed some fascination with the brand from you guys too, I've decided to feature my favorite products one at a time. First up: Smitten!


This is a tricky one, because it's hardly available anymore. I don't see why, as it's the best hand cream of all time. It smells like Snow Cake, a scent always available for Christmas. I don't want to bore you with a complete list of ingredients, so instead I decided to make a short list of the good stuff;)


What I love about this cream is that it's not greasy, yet very soothing for even the driest winter hands. I'm really gonna miss this stuff when I'm finished with my jar, thankfully I still have a long way to go.

Either way, if you're lucky enough to spot one of these, I recommend you get it. Unless you somehow can't stand the delicious Marzipan scent of course...

Do you have any all-natural hand cream tips for when I eventually run out of this one?

5 comments:

  1. Sounds 'delicious'. I hate it when shops discontinue loved products :(

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all things lush! My mother thinks natural products are "weird", but everything else irritates my skin!
    I was going to suggest you check Lush's online shop for smitten, but it says they are out of stock on there, too :(
    xo Heather
    http://ahopelessnotebook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the same thing. At first I was put off by the intense smell and the prices, but out of necessity I started going there anyway and fell absolutely in love!

      Mine came from the website too, it was there for a limited time only. Who knows, perhaps when I'm done with this one, it'll be back again. Fingers crossed!

      Delete
  3. I have followed Lush since it was a small mail order company called "Costmetics To Go" (sorry if you already knew that, I like to make that point on any post relating to Lush!) I have lost touch a little with it lately but this sounds truly lush! I will keep my eyes open for it. Marzipan is one of my most favourite things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A while back, when I had lots of sleepless nights I watched all of those Lush videos online, so I did hear about it. So cool that you actually knew them back then though!

      Delete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...