Sunday, April 29, 2012

How to live a fairy tale...

Ever since I can remember I've had a thing for fairies. Not just because they are beautiful, gentle creatures that go on magical adventures, but also because they tend to make things from leaves and flowers and all they manage to find in the forest.


I feel like I've outgrown a lot of fairy-related items that are available and have thus moved on to dreams of one day building my own eco-friendly hobbit house instead.


When I found CampanaCeramics today I was in awe. It is the perfect combination of fairy tales and mature design. And it is simply perfect.


Can you imagine having your morning tea from one of these beautiful cups? I'd say that would be a very magical start of the day indeed!


Jeff Campana, the maker, refers to these items as "luxurious functional ceramic art" and he has definitely succeeded into making every day household items true works of art.


Click to go the magical Etsy store or the official website.

5 comments:

  1. These are amazing! I used to love fairies when I was younger and was obsessed with the Flower Fairies books, these are a nice way to reclaim a bit of that :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are beautiful...I too have dreams of living in a hobbit-ty shire in a cosy little house...

    Also, your new layout is beautiful! I have missed so much >_<

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful. I especially love the little teapot xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful! lovely designs, thanks for sharing these :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. i heart all things faeries too. are you familiar with the lady cottingham series by brian froud!? LOVE.


    dorothy
    theymaysaythatimadreamer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...