Thursday, October 25, 2012

Wishlist

If you know Kate from Scathingly Brilliant, you might also know she has a bunch of adorable shops. I recently spotted some items in her "Sweet and Lovely" shop, that really are sweet and lovely.

These rainbow sweater clips for instance. I absolutely love this idea!


And this is one of the best collars I've ever seen. It might not be for every day, but I suppose special things should be saved for special occasions, right?


And up last is this lovely simple cat brooch. Don't you love that color? I just finished knitting a dress -pictures coming soon- in that exact shade. So I think they'd be a perfect match!


Amazing accessories, right? Click here to see more.

7 comments:

  1. i'm obsessed with collars! that's so precious :)

    <3 Sharmaine Ruth
    underpeachtrees.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That collar is so fantastic!!
    xo Heather
    http://ahopelessnotebook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a clever idea that rainbow one is! they are all beautiful, I'll be checking out the shop for Christmas gifties, thanks for sharing! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! All of it :)

    xo Amber P.
    http://theowlsden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kate's goodies are awesomely cute!

    Thanks for entering my giveaway, Laura! ;D Hope you have a fun, fun weekend! :P

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Kate's new shop! She has such a great taste for anything cute and pastel

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...