Saturday, December 1, 2012

Looking Back on November

This month seemed so incredibly short. It probably flew by because I suddenly had so many plans and things to look forward to. Either way, it's December now and I'm quite ready for it! But let's look back first:


  • I already pretty much finished my Christmas shopping.
  • Picked up the key to my new appartment.
  • Released my collection of Woodland Creatures.
  • And a couple of other items as well.
  • Did some nice Black Friday shopping online.
  • Watched the final Twilight movie.
  • Was very productive and creative.
  • And my blog had it's 3-year anniversary!

How was your month?

5 comments:

  1. very productive indeed :) hope your december is good as well!

    http://birdsandoxfords.blogspot.com/
    -deana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy blogiversary:). Sounds like a very busy month - I love the fox brooch so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like November was pretty fabulous for you m'dear x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It does sound like a good month! And what is that deliciously juicy sweet-looking thing you are holding in the picture?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just had a look in your shop... omg, your woodland creatures brooches are sooooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...