Friday, January 4, 2013

Lovely Movies: the Tourist

When the Tourist first came out I was somewhat curious about it, that curiousity had faded, until yesterday evening when I found myself with nothing else to watch.


I used to be quite fond of Angelina in the olden days -think "Girl, Interrupted"- but as the hype around her looks got bigger, and she started taking advantage of that, I lost interest. In fact I found her ridiculous "sexy"-walk in this movie quite distracting.


And is it just me, or is the combination of two of, perhaps, the most famous and talked-about celebrities in Hollywood, so over the top that it is almost surreal?

But other than that I quite liked this film. The acting is pretty decent, and in Johnny's case very decent.
And I absolutely loved the ending. That alone made it well worth watching this.

2 comments:

  1. I love Johnny Depp. I would watch this just for him.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this movie although the ending was pretty weird to me. And I agree with you, it almost makes it surreal. Anyway I love both of them, they are my favourite actors I think. And I think I've watched pretty much every movie of Johnny Depp hahah. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...