Though I had planned all sorts of lovely Spring stuff, this month turned out to be freezing cold. In fact, it's the coldest Easter our country has had since 1964. Despite the cold, I got to do some nice things as well:
- I went to the tiniest vintage market.
- And got an amazing vintage dress in the mail as well! (Pictures later!)
- Started spinning again.
- Stocked up on Asian movies thanks to a great sale.
- Rediscovered how nice it is to play (board)games.
- And got hooked on the Sims again.
- Finished my most intricate lace project so far. (Pictures later!)
- Enrolled in a free 21-day meditation course.
- And Yanxia and Olga both came in for lovely giveaways.
How was your month? I hope you had fun! And that you're having a wonderful Easter of course!