Sunday, September 1, 2013

Plans & Goals: September


Because I'm waiting for some others to finish things in my new apartment and because I also booked a last minute trip, I don't know if I'll be able to do a whole lot this month. But I'm still making a list and doing my best. I'd like to:

  • Buy these delicous chocolate-orange biscuits from M&S again.
  • Make sure I have a working closet for my wardrobe.
  • Learn more Django Reinhardt-style guitar things.
  • Actually put my new bed in my new bedroom.
  • Get back on my book reading-schedule.
  • Have someone over for tea in my new place.
  • Go see "The Heat".
  • Cast on a proper winter sweater.
  • And have an amazing time in Greece!

Are you trying to make your summer last longer too? Do you have any special plans?

4 comments:

  1. Learn more Django Reinhardt-style guitar things is a very very good idea! Have fun in Greece x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a marvellous plan. Greece sounds great, have fun :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy you're getting away to Greece. I bet it will indeed be lovely! Your guitar playing sounds enviably cool. I once tried to learn the guitar and found it soooo difficult. I was used to the piano where all the notes are right there in front of me! Good luck getting final things sorted for your house. Hugs from England!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That's so cool that you're going to Greece! ;D That's one of my dreams. Hope you can meet all of your goals! I can't believe we're already in September, geez ...

    Hey, did you get my envelope? I sent it together with a package to Italy which arrived over 2 weeks ago. Hope it didn't get lost.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...