Even though I had to spend a lot of time taking it easy and resting, I thankfully also got to do a couple of really fun things. Despite -or perhaps because of- those changes in pace, this definitely felt like the fastest month of the year so far.
- I hung out and relaxed with the cat a lot.
- Spent more time at the pharmacy than ever.
- Read a great book and went to a Q&A with the author. More on that soon!
- Cried my eyes out at the TFIOS movie.
- Had a good spot viewing the Gay Pride Canal Parade. Even saw Conchita Wurst from a couple yards!
- Visited a huge library with a lovely friend. We went home with a big pile of books each!
- Bought and received some amazing new yarn.
- Turned a blogger-friend into a real-life-friend during an awesome day with Jerlene.
- And even got lucky and won myself a gorgeous bag!
Was your month eventful? Did it pass by quite quickly too?