Thursday, September 18, 2014

Wishlist

You guys know how much I love woodland items, so you can probably imagine my excitement when I spotted these Loli Millie antler headbands. They might get a few strange looks on the street, but they do look very cute!


And at the very least they'd be absolutely perfect for a fantasy fair. I've been wanting to go to one of those for ages, but can never seem to make it work. Maybe the one next spring. Who knows?! If so, I might just bring these antlers.


Anyway, I bet the could really spruce up a regular Fall outfit too. And the come in many different colors!


 So check out their Etsy shop if you'd like to see more of them.

4 comments:

  1. I've seen something similar to these before, and loved them! A few years ago I made an antler headband but it looks very cheap and stuffed-animal-ish. Perhaps I will redo it to look more like these now that you've inspired me. I want the green mossy ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @.@ Absolutely amazing, oh my Gods! I'd love any of these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These would be PERFECT for a fantasy fair! I've never been to one either :P
    I love the last one :)

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...