Friday, September 18, 2015

Lovely Movies: Justin and the Knights of Valour

Last week my supermarket had a couple of DVDs in the bargain bin. One of them was a promising looking animation about a young knight. For less than 3 bucks, I decided to just go for it. And I'm very glad I took that tiny little risk.


Turned out Freddie Highmore did the main character's voice! I had no idea he'd done this film, so I was pleasantly surprised when I popped this in my DVD player and suddenly heard his voice. I then knew the movie would be good.


It was quite a lovely film. Perhaps a bit predictable, but well done and very entertaining. The plot and pacing were good and the animations pretty excellent. And well, there was a little mechanical owl in it… So bonus points for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...